Saturday, November 14, 2009

Introduction to the Aspie Bandit

Hello I'm Liz and I have Aspers syndrome. I was diagnosed when I was 14 years old, last year, Or rather early this year January 09 I had a lap band put in to help with my morbid obesity so far I have lost 88 pounds. I plan on using this blog as my Journal my way to rant and rave and pretty much whatever else comes to mind. I hope you enjoy reading it and I hope. Maybe it helps you to have an easier understanding of what and Aspe goes through in a day.

I happen to have an obsession with Disney World. The one place, I feel like I can be myself I don't have to pretend to be grown up I have a trip to Disney World plan for early December 09. And I can't wait.

I do wait if you see any weird or grammatical errors or odd punctuation or whatever please blame it on Dragon NaturallySpeaking. As I don't type or write very well, I use this program to help me get my thoughts on paper or rather on computer screen and sometimes it just plain messes up. And I don't catch it.

I hope you like my blog, and I hope I can be entertaining, and it might mean to people out there. Stay tuned for the next episode in the soap opera that is my life.
Liz, The Aspie Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment